My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Five Things You Might Not Know About Me

I've been "tagged" by Margaret Moore--it's a kind of chain reaction of links among authors' blogs--and it's giving me a much needed kick in the pants to post something on my own blog (if you check out the Harlequin Historical Authors blog or 2BeRead, the PASIC blog, you'll see that I have been posting on those blogs :-)).

The purpose of being tagged is to blog Five Things You Might Not Know About Me. I've been mulling over what might constitute something about me that might be interesting and/or different. Here's what I've come up with:

1.) Isabella Towle, one of my ancestors, was accused of being a witch in Hampton, NH in 1680.

2.) The first vehicle I ever drove was my dad's bulldozer.

3.) I love green olives.

4.) I've been parasailing twice, and it was great!

5.) I was once a teaching assistant in the Civil Engineering Dept. at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Other than the 2 secretaries, I was the only woman working in the department.

I'm tagging Victoria Bylin and April Kihlstrom. I hope they'll join in, and that you'll check out their lists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home