My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back in the saddle?

It's been ages since I've posted here--a lot has happened in the past couple of months, and frankly, most of it wasn't anything I wanted to write about. However, things are settling down (fingers crossed :-)), and I'm doing my best to get back in the saddle. I'm aiming to recover my old habits--in writing, exercise, life--and that includes a return to my blog.

I'm writing this from Charley 2, since shortly after I wrote about my computer problems, Charley 1 gave up the ghost. He lives on in my daughter's laptop, since he donated parts that still work to her machine (I'm all for organ donation, whether it be in people or computers!).

Also, as you can see, I've got the cover for my March book, For My Lady's Honor. I love it! The colors are gorgeous, and the scene is from the beginning of the book. The people look like my characters--always a plus!--and it suits the book. Can't ask for more than that :-)

If you're interested in reading an excerpt from the book, check out my website at www.sharonschulze.com

Guess that's all for today! I came back from a lovely tropical vacation with a head cold (hiss boo!); I can't travel too far from the tissue box for long.

Stay warm and safe--

Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home