My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Friday, August 18, 2006

A new blog . . . check it out!

I'm a member of a great email loop of Harlequin Historicals authors--past and present--that is, imo, the best group of ladies I can imagine. Thanks to the efforts of the talented and obviously energetic Michelle Styles, the HH authors have a blog http://harlequinhistoricalauthors.blogspot.com/

(btw, if you enjoy the HBO series Rome--or if you're just plain looking for a good read--be sure to check out Michelle's The Gladiator's Honor (Shop eHarlequin: Book Detail))

I hope the blog gets good traffic, since there is a lot of information about some terrific books there. I've always been a fan of the HH books--even before I began writing for them :-)--and I'm glad to see a new venue to spread the word about the books, as well as the great ladies who write them.

Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home