My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hey, there--

It's been way too long since I've posted here. I've been so bad, I haven't even had a chance to check out the 2BeRead blog, which I was pretty diligent about. I have excuses--lots of excuses, really good ones (like a really great family wedding, among other things) that partially explain why I've been essentially MIA for so long.

So what have I been up to? Sewing, flower arranging, getting my yard in shape for a big party . . . fun stuff. Oh, I also attended the RWA conference in Atlanta, which was great--one of the best conferences I've been to in a long time.

Summer is drawing to a close soon, however, and I guess if the kids have to go back to school, I also need to get back in the groove and get my head back into the 13th century. I'm looking forward to it, actually, since it's a time period I love and the stories I'm working on are about some really neat characters.

Right now I'd better get back to this evening's task--pulling together assorted things for a group tag sale (aka a yard sale or garage sale if you don't live in Connecticut). I started out thinking I didn't have much stashed away that would be worth putting into the sale, but now that I've been consulting my inner pack rat, more and more stuff is magically appearing.

I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home