My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

Tag! I'm it :-)

This weekend's multifamily tag sale was fun--we sent lots of neat items to new homes, got to visit with each other, caught some rays, and made a little $$ in the process. The neatest part--for me, anyway--happened when I was chatting about books with a very nice customer who was about to purchase an armload of old historical romances. In the course of the conversation I mentioned I wrote historical romances, she asked my name . . . and it turned out she recognized my name, had read my books, even had 5 of them at home!

I'm not sure which of us was more excited; she seemed quite pleased to meet a published author, and I was thrilled to meet a reader in such an unexpected way. She certainly made my day (and my weekend :-)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home