My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A new week, a new post . . . and the start of my resolution to blog more often.

I've reached a new twist in the path of my life; my hubby and I have our house completely to ourselves (except for my lovely assistant, Samantha the dachshund :-)) for the first time in 27 years. Our dd has her own place now, and our nest is empty.

I miss her (as I missed my ds when he got his own place), but I'm happy for her, too. My kids have always been independent--now she can do things her way. We're a close family, imo, but not clingy. Fortunately neither of them moved far away, so we still get to see them regularly, but they've got their space . . . and now we've got ours :-)

My point (you knew I'd get to it eventually, right?) is that this feels like New Year's--a new start, time to reassess how I do things, rearrange our house to reflect our tastes. It will take a bit of getting used to, but I like it.

So now I'm figuring out just how this new chapter goes.

It's been fun so far!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

order tramadol online mastercard order tramadol-visa - illegal buy ultram online

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home