My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005


I'm slowly getting into the blogging frame of mind; that includes adding things like my photo to my profile. Yep, that's me--my hair is a little bit longer now, but it's a much more "accurate" image than my 10-year-old Glamour Shot that (unfortunately!) is still posted in some places on the Web. My next step (besides posting here on a regular basis) will be to add a link to this blog on my website (http://www.sharonschulze.com/). Seems like I'm learning new things every day . . . writing books is only one aspect of this biz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Schulze said...

I definitely am learning stuff all the time . . . such as how to load images onto this site :-)

Initially the upload worked, until I needed to resize the photo. couldn't get the darned thing to load again no matter what I did. Thanks to Blogger support, however, I was able to fix the problem.

Guess I'll count that as my new skill for the day!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home